The Louisiana Bucket Brigade is in an exciting period of growth. When we reflect on our success over the past 21 years, there is one constant: great people. Our accomplishments have been possible because we have had remarkable staff members.
How we support our staff:
- 100% employer-paid health benefits
- Competitive salaries and wages
- Professional development & training
- Remote flexibility
- Paid vacation, including the week of Christmas through the New Year
- PTO including, personal days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including matching and vesting
- 16-week paid parental leave
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
As we think about a growing staff, we know that top-notch people are the key. We have three foundational principles: work hard, be kind, and have a deep commitment to racial justice. We have a need for organizers, campaign coordinators, and people with expertise in organizational development, media, and renewable energy (as well as the job descriptions below). If you are interested in working at the Louisiana Bucket Brigade and believe your skills can impact our work, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Let us know what you can do.